Thursday, November 13, 2008

New year Resolutions!

2008 is coming to an end and I need new resolutions. I am really tired of carrying the same resolutions every year! It has become predictable and I know I would not be able to achieve much knowing my past behaviour.

I will turn 41 next year and it is high time that I seriously consider my destiny in this dog-eat-dog corporate world. Afterall, age is not on my side and I am like a woman whose biological clock is ticking vigorously fast. I better do something before I am expired!

Looking back, I can proudly say that I have achieved the goals that I have set on the day I joined MAS. Considering that I am not so politically inclined in the corporate world, I reckon that I am doing extraordinary well compared to the rest of my colleagues who are still stuck here! However, one's perseverance has a limit and I think there are other hidden opportunities which I have yet to discover in the other world!

My only wish in 2009 is to venture into an unchartered territory and who knows I may be the next person to enter Forbes 50 Richest people of the world....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi...get listed by selling aminah hassan's sauce..
anyway...best of luck :)

mukriess said...

Insyallah...amin

Anonymous said...

Wah got blog now...

Jerung Rimba Putih said...

all the best!!!