Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Xmas Ho ho ho........

I had just come back from a Xmas party thrown by my Departmental Secretary. She is converted though, but the brother came to visit from the US. I suppose, since the brother is still celebrating Xmas, she has decided to make them as comfortable as she possibly could by hosting a Christmas Dinner for them and friends. Malaysian Hoispitality I would say.

There were lots of food from Nasi Minyak, ayam masak merah, fish sambal, dalca to Grilled Lamb, salad, garlic bread, satay, desserts, cakes and I am so bloody full. It is not even funny! Seriously! It is a good celebration and I have the opportunity to meet my former Boss plus few other old friends. Damn! The bread pudding tasted so good that I could finish off the whole serving....Plus the cookies and home made fruit cakes....So yummy that whoever declined the invitation had missed what you call GOOD FOOD! ha ha ha!

Really, it is not so much of Xmas celebration, it is the spirit of living harmoniously in a land full of diversity. Truly, I am proud to be Malaysian, where people live in peace and harmony. As the clock strikes 12 midnight, I wish everybody who celebrates Xmas....Merry Christmas, to Muslim - Salam Maal hijrah and to everybody - Happy New Year 2009. May next year will keep your spirit high and you will be blessed with Love (Mok) and happiness.....Adios!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are referring to me is it..missing on the real food..

btw, nice to know u and ur friends..

EddieDaniel said...

na'ah...Just those friends who cannot make it