Saturday, October 11, 2008

Love Disturbia!

I choose this topic for my entry today...Why? Love is such a universal word that any living beings in this world have experienced it at least once unless they are in the utterly denial stage of life..Muahahahahaha!

Everybody experiences love as soon as they were borned to this world...It is the love of your parents that brings you to life. Their love therefater is extended to you (but of course your mum would have to divide her love between you and your dad...that explains the fighting between them I suppose).

The context of love in my writing today is the mutual profound feeling between two human beings that have no blood relationship or whatsoever. Often, I am being approached by friends who seek an advice on how to handle their love problems. Most of the time, I am proud to play my roles as Dr. Love who can prescribe the medicines for remedial. Sadly, most of the cases are closed to be moved into the emotional Intensive Care Unit.

Why does one torture their feeling just because of love? Can't they just treat love like water under the bridge? For God sake, it has passed by. Move on with life and find a new lover. Then, it strucks me ~ Love is a journey of emotion that is built based on trust. Once the trust is broken, all hell breaks loose. The feeling of hatred suddenly waved in and all the good memories vanished like water going down the faucet sink.

Both parties suddenly find their mind at the stage of Disturbia :

No more gas in the rig
Can't even get it started
Nothing heard, nothing said
Can't even speak about it
All my life on my head
Don't want to think about it
Feels like I'm going insane
Yeah

Allow me to quote lyric from Rihanna's latest single....Hey! It is not plagiarsm. I am merely borrowing words and I do give credit to her..at least.

Back to my topic again, seriously..Why does this happen? Does the good times they had before mean absolutely nothing? That is not the case, really. They do appreciate those fond memories and infact they will keep it till their very last breath. It is the feeling of getting even ~ you ruin my life, I ruin yours....That is what I call REVENGE...but why?

Remember when you want to know whether the other party can sleep or otherwise after the incidence, or whether the other party has found new love interest, or whether the other party can move on with life. You always pray the opposite and you will still think that you have done so much that the other party will crawl back to you. For the love of God, move on...

It is easy to say it then done, right? But I have the best persciption to this, PRAY to your God and ask for the strengths to pick up the pieces where you have left and rebuild yourself confident to find a new love! Nothing beats the LOVE of God and with Him you wil find the ultimate happiness.

What has passed just leave it be and replace those hatred with more love. Pray for the other party happiness instead of their destruction. Trust me, you will be able to move on. Whenever you fall in love again..give your unconditional love. For whatever the other party has done remember the lyric from Justin's.....What goes around comes around. If you are the victim, God will give the other party the taste of their own medicine.

Remember, whenever your love life becomes entangled again, communicate. There is no harm in comunicating as it is the most effective ways to iron out issues. Only the guilty party avoid communicating out of fear that the truth behind their so called falling out will be revealed. For whatever it is, don't be scared of love.....go and find it somewhere over the rainbow.

Whatever Love problem that you may encounter, remember this "This too shall pass..."

Love you all! Mwaaaah....Make Love Not War..Peace!

I shall talk about communication in love next..so watch out!

Dr Love signing out.

No comments: