Friday, October 10, 2008

More about me....

In 1980, my parents, my mum and step dad went to UK as my step dad was pursuing his study. Initially, I supposed to follow them..I could not Imagine what would I become had I followed them......but my Grandpa did not agree with the idea as he preferred me to stay.

God is great....if it is meant to be, it will. I was offered a full scholarship by the Sabah Foundation to pursue my study in one of the boarding school in Peninsular Malaysia. Sekolah Menengah Tg Faris Petra or formerly known as Sekolah Menengah Sains Kelantan. Really, the urge to live outside my hometown was so strong that I took the offer, not knowing the obstacles that I would face..

So I was in Kelantan and my parents in the UK...Two different world with their own challenges. My only problem was the language...I did not know that such variation in the Bahasa Malaysia language exist in Malaysia. If you can't beat them, join them....So for the whole one year I spent my time studying the language....

How are you - Guano demo?
That thing - Gotu
I don't like it - Tok berehi

No comments: