Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Siblings....


Hardly anyone knows that I actually have 6 siblings with my step mother. I myself often forget how many siblings that I have and let alone remember their names. Don't blame me but the situation did not permit me to to get closer to them.

Lately, I try to get acquainted with my long loss siblings. After my parents got divorce, I stayed with my mother and for only reason that known to God, I have chosen to stay away from any controversy that may hurt the feelings of both my parents, although I have to admit that my Dad was at the losing end. It was a bitter experience that I do not wish to remember. Nevermind! What important now is the time is conducive for me to foster the relationship and who knows I may be able to take it to the nex level.

My Dad remarried after the divorce and with my step mother who I hardly know, I have 4 Brothers and 2 sisters. The eldest is Mohd Azri, followed by Azmi, Azlina (Wati), Azrif (Bobby), Azril (Boboy) and Aziani. There you go! Azri is already married with two kids and currently working in Labuan, Azmi is also married with two kids, Azlina is married to a Johorean and also has two kids, Bobby is currently working in KL and will be engaged to lovely lady from Perlis by end of this year, Boboy is working and staying with Azri in Labuan and Aziani is sitting for her STPM by end of this year.

I went back to BKI on Sunday for some personal business and I took the opportunity to visit my Dad's grave. later, I spent around 1 hour at my step mother's house and took picture with my youngest sister. It was a trip worth remembering and I hope everything will go well.

For my friends out there who may face the same predicament that I have experienced, just remember that no matter what you you have done or decide to do, you cannot deny that blood is thicker than water! Before it is too late, savour the moment while it is still there. To all my brothers and sisters, you guys will always have a pair of extra ears to share your joy, pride and problems, most importantly a big brother that you can rely on.

4 comments:

♥ Ambia Aziz-Suhaimi ♥ said...

pOl,
u shud upload more photo with yr bling bling tau...!!

EddieDaniel said...

Ni lah tengah nak carik peluang la ni....hari tu pergi sana ade yang bungsu je...

Ridzy Ridz said...

another boboy???

Anonymous said...

Well done of the reaquaintance with your long lost siblings.