Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My 1st Attempt to descibe myself in a blog!

People say that you would not know until you try it!

I guess that is true.....My name is Azlan, born 40 years ago in a state in Malaysia known as land below the wind, Sabah. Sadly, I do not know much about the state as I spent 80% of my time in Peninsular Malaysia. Do I regret? In a way, yes, I do. On the hindsight, it has provided me an opportunity that I know I would have never achieved should I choose to stay and grow up in Sabah. A career.

Anyway, this is the beginning of my journey in the blogging world. Sharing my experience, my thoughts, my opinion, my passion with whoever that are willing to learn new things from me. Hey! Afterall, sharing is caring. I would do just that! Try it, and see if I like it or if someone is willing to read the articles that I will be posting.

By the way, the name EddieDaniel is my blogging name...why? I just love that name. Where do I get it? Don't ask! I am a person full of imagination and it often run wilder than I can think of! Let me start by introducing myself properly...it is good to know the background of the writer before you decide to continue reading...Right?

I grew up in the second largest city in Sabah, may be third(who cares!), Tawau, Sabah. My childhood is very much the happiest moments of my life. what do you expect? Being the only child and grandchild to the loveliest mother on earth and her parents! Her name? I almost forgot to mention her name...Hajjah Dayang Harijah Awang Merican...a very hardworking and resourceful mother who never knew what does being tired mean.....Oh! I nearly forgot, my Dad, a chap by the name of Awang Tanjong Hakim (spelt Ah Kim in his birth certificate). By the way, they were divorced since I was 7 or 8 years old I think.....

Wanna hear some more???...Next time or else you will be bored to death...

No comments: